HAVING TWINS, TRIPLETS OR HIGHER?
Multiples Auckland Central is a support community that partners with you and your family through your life journey with multiples e.g. Twins, Triplets, Quads or more.
Our vision is to provide information, education and support to parents of multiples.
We are a voluntary, non-profit organisation, run by parents of multiples of all ages.
Becoming a member of Multiples Auckland Central will provide you with many benefits, and access to a great support network.
Membership fee is just $35 for new members and $20 per year for the renewal.
- We run New Parent Evenings (with other new parents expecting multiples)
- Access to the Multiples Auckland Central Facebook group (a closed community page and fantastic source of support & information)
- Access to a wide range of hire equipment
- Club organised events and happenings
- Discounts with partner companies
Plus if you join before your multiples are born you’ll receive a free box of Huggies Nappies (Newborn size) after your multiples arrive!
The majority of our members live in Central Auckland, East Auckland, West Auckland and the surrounding areas.
“Multiples Auckland North” covers North Shore, North West, Hisbiscus Coast and Northland.
“Multiples Counties Manukau” covers the South Auckland geographic area.
Our club also partners with Multiples NZ which is a nationwide parent-led support network. This group addresses the diverse needs of families with multiples through networking, education, support and advocacy.